Note: The sales tax (and a bunch of other information) will only show up in that report if you’re selected to be included in your default reports. if you haven’t selected sales tax as one of the columns you want, it won’t be included.
Ff you’re not seeing what you need, you can customize your reports (after signing in) here: https://history.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-download-customize
I always use google to try and find answers to my questions but somehow I couldn’t find any good information on how to find the total sales tax for 2011. I figured it out myself and decided to write a step by step process on how to find the sales tax for the 2011 in paypal.
- Log into paypal
- Click on “History”
- Chose a custom date so you can get all the information from the entire year.
- Set the start date to 1/1/11 and the end date to 12/31/11
- Click the “show” button
- It takes a couple minutes so just wait for it and do something else for a little while
- Once everything has come up click on the”more” button on the right side
- Click on “Tab deliminated – all activity”
- This screen below pops up.
- Click “download”
- Usually the file is to large and they will email you a day later when you can download it.
- Once you have downloaded the file open it in excel
- Highlight the entire column for sales tax
- Click on the “AutoSum” button
- The total sales tax for the year will be added up and appear at the bottom of the list